Zoo Community Forum & Zoo Writers’ Guild
silverwolf1

What is your orientation with animals?

Zoo Orientation  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What is your orientation with Animals?

• Straight
    • Gay
    • Bisexual

silverwolf1    192

I know from decades online that I am a minority, being straight, just curious how small a minority.

sw

egoldstein    37

I greatly prefer females, but I'm not opposed to the occasional attention from a male. If I were to break it down to percents, probably 85%(f) 15%(m)

• Like 1

Hiway    67

My orientation is usually doggy style, sometimes missionary with her on her back... it varies.

:-/

• Like 1

For me, it depends on taxonomic class. Birds are my overwhelming orientation, and with them, I am bisexual. I also have some attraction to the Varanid and Crocodilian Reptiles, and with them, I am also bisexual.

I have a lesser orientation with some non-Primate Mammals, and with them, I am gay. This has much to do with my Avian imprinting and the single-opening cloaca/vent format of Birds and Reptiles.

From the rear, the male Mammal presents only the anus, which often resembles the Avian vent. From the front, they present the penis, which some Birds and all the Reptiles possess.

These "seeming similarities" make it possible for me to retain some measure of Mammalian attraction. But the Mammalian external scrotum and testicles do nothing for me.

Now if a female Canine, Equine, Caprine, or similar Mammal were to solicit me, I *could* see standard mating happening. If I were not visually observing the vaginal area. But for oral activity, the Mammalian vagina presents no attraction for me at all.

Then there is the Spotted Hyaena. But that's an entirely different Animal altogether!

Resident Hyaena ^..^

Edited by Resident Hyaena
  • Like 4

Cynolove693    154

Bisexual,. Enjoy sex with either male or female animals.. hasn't seemed to change over the years..

Edited by Cynolove693

I'm bisexual with a pretty heavy male preference. I think females are pretty but it's been a long time since performing a sex act on one has been appealing. With humans I'm much more evenly split, but lean towards ladies.

Actaeon    101

I'm bisexual with animals, pretty evenly split between the genders. With humans, although 99% of my hands-on experience has been with other male zoos, I consider myself romantically straight. That is to say, when I'm with a guy it's basically just fooling around. When it comes to hugging, kissing, long walks on the beach, etc., I prefer women.

battlecrops    3

Depends on species for me as well.  I'm bisexual with most species (usually with a preference for one or the other) but with equines I'm really only attracted to females.

zootrashcan    11

I tend to prefer males. I wouldn't really consider myself bisexual as I have no interest in actually doing anything with them, but I find some non-human vulvas fairly exciting.

ferritlove    16
1 hour ago, zootrashcan said:

I tend to prefer males. I wouldn't really consider myself bisexual as I have no interest in actually doing anything with them, but I find some non-human vulvas fairly exciting.

I find non human vulvas attractive too... not sure what it is about them.  Like the smell and taste better too!  It's great having some variety in life.  I swing mainly towards female, but have played with a few male canine in the past.

I prefer male dogs (and, to be honest, I'm into some specific breeds or types only). There are only few female dogs that I find really attractive, however I'm not sure whether I'd like to go further than cuddles with them. That's pretty strange to me as in human relationships I prefer females (however, I have to admit that I wouldn't ignore some pretty penis what makes me kind of bisexual I guess). 

farellfoxx    3

I'd probably go with Straight for animals, gay as they come for humans. Maybe that'll change when I have my first experience.

Love all animals though, I'm just specific for sexual relations.

Edited by farellfoxx

onewhoistwo    9

i'm surprised i hadn't replied to this yet, though i admit my forum time has greatly waned since even before zf went down, though even moreso after it did.

i'm about 70/30 or 75/25 female/male oriented, and entirely zoo exclusive.  nothing kills a boner faster than even a very close friend trying to give me a helping hand.

Hiway    67
1 hour ago, onewhoistwo said:

...nothing kills a boner faster than even a very close friend trying to give me a helping hand.

...or suddenly discovering a closed circuit camera installed just above your head! LOL