Zoo Community Forum & Zoo Writers’ Guild
Cynolove693

How many human partners have you had?

Cynolove693    177

Not sure if this fits in this section, but didn't know where else to put it; for me the number would be zero! I've never been in a romantic relationship with people (although I may have led a few norm friends to think I was, you know to keep them from questioning my sexuality) I've actually never kissed a human before either, nevertheless I did experiment sexually in the past, only to realize how much I'm not attracted to people.. (which led to disappointment and frustration from them which in turn ruined those friendships) its impossible for me to develop a relationship with humans; I accepted that a long time ago..

30-30    27

I think this question needs an addition because it´s not hard to remain a "human virgin" when you never had a real chance with humans, right? ;)

I´m 46 now, still a "human virgin" despite the fact that my profession as a riding instructor has exposed me to lots of possibilities to get laid with girls. I even remember phases in my life where I literally was stalked by some of my female riding students, but declined any advances from them . Thank god I had the "I strictly separate work and private life, so thank you for your interest, but no..." excuse....spared me from some major inconveniences. You literally can´t avoid becoming the number one target for teenage girls and some adult women when you´re in charge of an entire riding facility.

Anyway, to me the idea of having a relationship and/or sex with one of those furless monkeys is equally appalling as it is for normals to imagine having a relationship and/or sex with a mare, so...zero for me, too. 

Possibilities with human females: lots

Interest in that: zero

Edited by 30-30
  • Like 1

Rannoch    32

I could've, maybe even should've with a girl way back when, in high school.  I didn't, probably for the better but who knows.  Now I'm just a plain old virgin.  Oh yay.

Edited by Rannoch

Bear28    28

Relationship wise 6. Each time they were either control or abusive fucks. Or just played way to many mind games. The one girl I wanted to marry the day I got the $3000 ring was the day I caught her in bed with my so called freind. 

I might have the occasional one night stand but I don't trust humans to date.

30-30    27
6 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Relationship wise 6. Each time they were either control or abusive fucks. Or just played way to many mind games. The one girl I wanted to marry the day I got the $3000 ring was the day I caught her in bed with my so called freind. 

I might have the occasional one night stand but I don't trust humans to date.

...but...but...morals are regressive and only influenced by religious indoctrination! ;) You´re just a polyphobe, a misogynist for not accepting your girl´s freedom to sleep with whomever she wants, right?!? ;) What a total conservative cuck you are ... ;) (In case you or others don´t get it, that was meant ironical, so hands off the report button, SJW´s).

Joking aside, whenever someone gives statements like you did, I always have a strong desire to hear the other side...I really wonder what the "control or abusive fucks" would be saying about you regarding your relationships with them. 

"I just might have the occasional one night stand..." Like this one guy you caught with the girl you bought the ring for....not blaming you for having ONS, but you really need to see things from BOTH sides, trust me, that helps tremendously in dealing with the harsh realities of life. Maybe one of your ONS also has a boyfriend with a 3K ring.  It´s rather easy to blame others, but incredibly hard to practice actual self reflection. Just sayin´...and always keep in mind my favourite Latin proverb "penis erectus non compos mentis"...an erect cock isn´t made of thoughts...

I also want to say you had negative experiences with 6 out of about 3,6 billion women living on this planet so far. Don´t you think you´re generalising here? Maybe it´s you that feels attracted to the wrong type of women? Not saying it is so, but it surely could be possible...unlike the X-files said, the truth is NOT out there, it´s buried within you and you have to do a whole lot of digging to get it out of there. 

Bear28    28

Who said they where all women? As to both sides yes a few I fully admitte that it takes two to tango but a few others let's look at why I have trust issues and know that I'm damage goods when it comes to dating and thinking I'm a worthless human who does not deserve any one to care about me.

At 12 was caught getting knotted by farm dog by one of my dads drinking buddys. So next five years to keep him from telling everyone in town I was his personal sex toy. Also his personal thief and punching bag. Basically rapped. Not one I count as a relationship.

First girlfriend in high school, was dating real kinky bitch. Hot wax, bdms, light stuff compared to how extreme that can get. All fine and good until the afternoon she had me tied to headboard and put a chef knife through my leg. Then when I busted head board and got the fuck out of there and told her it was over she told the school that I had rapped her. Thankfully I had already called the cops about her stabbing me and the cops and court saw she was lying.

Second girlfriend in high school  got pregnant. Daddy didn’t like that and shipped her out even though I was going to step up to plate and get job marry her and be a dad. Was told by his high paid aternny if I ever tried to contact her or the family I be in prison for rest of my life. I should have fought him in court but was a scared teenager. That's when I found out the courts more often then not only work for those with money. Do I have a kid? I hope so and I hope they had good life. But knowing daddy I bet he made her have abortion or give it up for adoption.

First boy friend. Manipulation from the word go. Beat me and had me believe that everything that was wrong and why he smacked me around was my fault. Used to tie me up so his friends could fuck me whenever they wanted. If it wasn't for a few good friends who saw what was going on who got me out of that mess I be dead.

Second boy friend the year we dated was great but in the end we were from different world's and wanted different things. Last I knew he is in NY happy married with two kids.

Third gf, was going great had ring caught her in bed with my so called friend. Her words "he makes more money and has bigger dick then you." Best to find out what she truly thought then before I married her.

Third boy friend. Drunk ass who hit on anything in sight. Called me all the time to keep tabs on me and see where I was before he fucked other people. Walked in on him sucking on my cousins tits one day. Then that night he tryed getting into two of my hedrosexal friends pants. When they told him no he got pissed and tried to take it out on me. After we split learned just how many people he was fucking behind my back.

As to my one night stands anyone I know is in a relationship I will not sleep with. A few I have and then latter found out they where married and told them no when they showed back up for more fun and why. So don't think me some high and mighty jugmental prick. I know I'm human just like everyone else.

zemlya    18

Mmm... armchair psychology.  Historically, there have always been a small percentage of people who never get married.  It could be due to a lot of things, psychological, and physiological.  Someone should not be discouraged from getting married (unless they are doing so for the wrong reasons or do not have their behavior all together) just because they do not believe themselves capable of being married.  If someone thinks of themselves as not being marriage material and that they are so screwed up because they prefer their bitch to women and what have you, they should be encouraged to realize that despite liking animals and having sex with them, there is an opportunity to start over anew, and they should reconsider, but shouldn't be forced into something that they are not comfortable with.  As far as zoophilia is concerned, the people I've encountered are often that small percentage who are unlikely to ever find a human mate, due to circumstances that are out of their control.

When you are a superstar, chicks hit on you, and the idea of living with one (if you can't have them all) and boning her forever is a natural consequence of that situation.  When you are marginally autistic, have a funny sounding voice due to physiological reasons (as opposed to talking in a lisp deliberately, like the flaming gays do, and is a learned behavior that can be proven to be changed), or are a semi-bubble boy who can't venture out into the real world due to health issues, those can be big issues if they cannot be remedied.

You never know sometimes those situations can be fixed, but technology can't turn someone who has Down's or serious physical problems into a normal acting person.  Zoophiles aren't typically that disabled, but they are typically not the superstar playboy type.

Edited by zemlya

zemlya    18

30-30, if you have a change of heart, are tired of mares and are looking for a woman, go for it.  I know of guys who've left behind their love for dogs to find a woman and have succeeded.  Not everyone is ready for that kind of thing, but if you are, all the best luck to you.

Edited by zemlya

DingoJay    24
7 hours ago, zemlya said:

When you are marginally autistic...

Unfortunately, that's me (Asperger's Syndrome). I am totally socially inept, don't play well with others and I have the attention span of a puppy.

caikgoch    41

There is something of a generational thing here.       In the days of my youth there was no alternative to missionary hetero sex anywhere you looked.     Of course it was possible but no body talked about it because it was illegal under the old sodomy laws.       The closest anybody came was some old cowboy jokes (#1 "I'm hungry enough to eat a horse"  #2 "I'm horny enough to fuck a horse"  #3 "I'm big enough to satisfy a horse").

So I did what everybody and everything around me said to do, I got a girlfriend.      It wasn't satisfying so I tried another one, and another one.      Then I decided that since it was getting less satisfying with every try it wasn't fair to sincere young women and stopped trying humans.

• Like 2

Cynolove693    177
On 1/8/2018 at 7:35 PM, 30-30 said:

Anyway, to me the idea of having a relationship and/or sex with one of those furless monkeys is equally appalling as it is for normals to imagine having a relationship and/or sex with a mare, so...zero for me, too.     

I couldnt have said that any better.. xD   

Cynolove693    177
On 1/11/2018 at 7:46 PM, DingoJay said:

Unfortunately, that's me (Asperger's Syndrome). I am totally socially inept, don't play well with others and I have the attention span of a puppy.

Same here, I completely lack social skills, and I'm a loner with a general loathing of mankind; also my attention span is limited to only what I have interest in most of the time, I acknowledge that part of me and know it's not a desirable trait but it's a part of my personality

I do realize that it's not anyone's fault that I can't relate to others enough to form bonds, (even though people have put me through some shit in the past, I've been treated like I am totally worthless most of my life because I'm autistic, to make things worse someone attempted to molest me at a young age, not to mention I was bullied in school pretty bad, but from the start I've always had trust issues) that's entirely me, and even if I had the time left too; I'd rather not put anyone through the trouble of trying to be in a relationship with me; I know there could be someone out there that would love me enough to tolerate my shortcomings (like my inability to maintain relationships, or my lack of sexual drive towards humans) but its highly unlikely and I have zero interest in being in a relationship with anyone unless they have fur, 4 legs and a tail..

Ill be zoo exclusive until I'm 6 foot under the ground.... 

Edited by Cynolove693

30-30    27
On ‎11‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 6:51 PM, zemlya said:

30-30, if you have a change of heart, are tired of mares and are looking for a woman, go for it.  I know of guys who've left behind their love for dogs to find a woman and have succeeded.  Not everyone is ready for that kind of thing, but if you are, all the best luck to you.

I appreciate your advice, but honestly can´t imagine a scenario in which I will ever get tired of mares. I never felt as if I was missing something even when I was together with my Hannover mare for 22 years. As I wrote in my reply, I already had more than enough chances to get laid with human females, but declined every single opportunity to do so. Humans simply aren´t for me, I guess...and I don´t feel any remorse because it is so. It´s completely fine the way it is. I´m happy with my Tinker mare and see absolutely no reason to desire human females, not in the past, not now and not in the future. Human females would be some sort of a "downgrade" for me...and I value my emotions and sexuality way too much to go for anything but the best...in my case, the best is mares.

Edited by 30-30

Cynolove693    177
On 1/11/2018 at 0:51 PM, zemlya said:

I know of guys who've left behind their love for dogs to find a woman and have succeeded. 

I mean if someone really wants that more power too them, and I'd wish them the best of luck, it is not easy to change ones sexuality, or who they are emotionally attracted to, psychological studies have proven it impossible for some people, but it isn't impossible for everyone...

I tried, several times throughout my life, not out of the urge to be normal, but out of plain loneliness (periods in my life I didn't have any animals of my own) and all my attempts were failures, I've tried with both men and women either way I wasn't happy, being with a human didn't fill the emptiness I was feeling, my emotional attachment and attraction wasn't there like it is for dogs, I felt completely alone, which led to being depressed, all my relationships ended because of my lack of sexual attraction you know "your not hard so you obviously don't love me" if not that it was "why don't you open up, or ever talk about your feelings, you must not trust me" or "why do you always back away when I try to kiss you, and avoid me touching you" 

Ya my relationships didn't last long, I mean I tried, I really did but it just never worked out, it's hard to make it work when you don't feel anything for someone

Reality is I didn't trust them, and didn't have feelings for them in a romantic way, not even lust, it just plain and simple wasn't there..

Edited by Cynolove693

threelegs    24

Are we only counting sex partners here? Four ... two males, two females.

The males were just fuck-buddies, nothing romantic, both while I was in high school.

The first female was my HS girlfriend; screwed her once when we were kind of drifting apart ... saw her once more and we split. Second female, I married ... big mistake; I won't go into details. Got divorced and had a string of catastrophic attempts at dating. Finally figured out I'd be doing all women a favor by leaving them alone.

I like human females, but I'm really lousy at relationships with them. I do have a female friend, but she lives about three states away and we exchange emails and talk on the phone once in a while, so we're friends. I have met her in person once, but I'd be afraid of wrecking the friendship if we got any closer.

zemlya    18

Several guys, no women. Got hit on by more guys in HS than girls, but I don't know if the one girl had any sexual interest in me, whereas with the guys, it was obvious.

If I had been born on a farm, I would have been best buddies with all the male animals, or at least the ones capable of bonding with humans, and the number of humans I would have been with could have been zero.