Zoo Community Forum & Zoo Writers’ Guild
Sign in to follow this  
Rannoch

So I hear the fort has fallen...

Rannoch    32

I hear zoophilesforum is closing up via reddit.  I can't say the mods and I were spot-on friends there, but it is sad news regardless.  The place did serve a purpose.

I'm getting sick of some of the "gate-keeping" and what I honestly percieve as "zooier than thou" shit over at reddit, that and I never really liked the reddit interface much, so I quit there whole-hog and deleted my account just the other day.

Hopefully this place will morph into something better.  You have my best wishes, Silverwolf.  Maybe I'll even be tempted into updating my story, heh.

-Rannoch / Trangle / "That batshit insane zoo" depending on what year you look at.

I'm a nice guy now, honest. :)

Edited by Rannoch

silverwolf1    202

You've got to work at it to get banned here, though it can be done. Just ask the "girl" who spammed human vaginas all over my blog. 

I really like to see updates to your story.

sw

btw, I'm the silverwolftippysmat from reddit too. I get somewhat bored with it at times though.

• Like 1

Rannoch    32

I don't plan on working at it, though honestly at zoophilesforum if I'm being frank, it wasn't very hard.  It was more my reaction to the initial ban that made the ban justifiable than the initial ban, if that makes any sense.  The initial ban was hogwash and always has been.

I really am easy to get along with, just ask anybody who doesn't ban me on site and you'll hear the same story.  I don't know where anyone got the idea I was anything but. :)

Maybe if you say a lie enough, it becomes true, at least to some...

Edited by Rannoch

cabron45    2

You've got to work at it to get banned here, though it can be done. Just ask the "girl" who spammed human vaginas all over my blog. 

I really like to see updates to your story.

sw

btw, I'm the silverwolftippysmat from reddit too. I get somewhat bored with it at times though.

​ Eewww, I can see how you'd get upset.
 Human pussies vary a lot, but so many are just plain gross to me.
 And, unlike some animals, they get sloppier and sloppier as they age, and looser than a goose that laid an ostrich egg, LOL.
 I would do the same, ban someone who pulled that crap.
 If I ban someone, they have earned it by either not heeding warnings, or just being so bad that they are NOT what any of us want to see on a decent forum.
 I am not on Reddit, not sure I'd want 6to even bother.
 BTW, most doe goats will tend to get a bit tighter in a few months or so after they kid.
 Several that I had got nearly too tight, and one I always wound up waiting till she was ready to kid once more
 Just love them goats.

Cynolove693    177

I Agree with you cabron45, human vagina is not appealing at all xD And I think it's great the way you described it lmao.. I thought I was the only one that found the human anatomy gross.. But hey I guess I'm not alone ;)

Edited by Cynolove693

Rannoch    32

Don't turn my thread into a thread about human vaginas guys.  I think that's kinda my personal definition of hell.

Edited by Rannoch

cabron45    2

Don't turn my thread into a thread about human vaginas guys.  I think that's kinda my personal definition of hell.

​ Actually, the vagina is inside, what you see on the outside is the vulva and lips, some of which are not bad, but most turn horrible, yuck, ugh, ugh, ugh, etc....

Edited by cabron45

Cynolove693    177

Sorry Rannoch lol, wasn't trying to go off topic, just saw the previous comments and got side tracked; back on topic, I was a member of zf for a year or so, it was a great forum, but we have this forum now, and as cab pointed out we also have zoophilia.pictures as well

• Like 1

Rannoch    32

Sorry Rannoch lol, wasn't trying to go off topic, just saw the previous comments and got side tracked; back on topic, I was a member of zf for a year or so, it was a great forum, but we have this forum now, and as cab pointed out we also have zoophilia.pictures as well

​Was just kidding lol.  If this place goes to hell there are a million other threads to folic in, this one wasn't going anywhere anyhow. :)

• Like 1

shortleash    8

yah well cabron45 i just got locked out of zoo pictures with no explanation...so i only have one home for now...want to tell me what is going on...

Cynolove693    177

​Was just kidding lol.  If this place goes to hell there are a million other threads to folic in, this one wasn't going anywhere anyhow. :)

Lol I thought you were being serious lol, (because I have nightmares of human vaginas all the time xD) but correction though as of now there is only 226 threads on this forum :P